Once completed, please return with copies of the following items;
- $35 non refundable application fee (if you are emailing through your application, please call the school to arrange payment);
- Birth Certificate;
- Baptismal Certificate;
- Immunisation History Statement – Medicare version;
- Data Collection form (attached to enrolment application);
- ICT contract (attached to enrolment application);
- Conditions of Enrolment (attached to enrolment application);
- If applicable – any visa’s, court orders and outside reports relating to your child.
Please note a further $50.00 will be payable as a deposit AFTER a place has been offered. This $50.00 will be deducted from your first fee account.
How to obtain your child’s Australian Immunisation Record:
- Phoning the AIR on 1800 653 809
- Visiting LINK
- Emailing email@example.com
- Or visiting your local Department of Human Services Centre(Medicare)
You can even access it by smartphone and email it from your phone directly to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need your Medicare number to access the records.